Wednesday 17 June 2009

Congratulations Mickey !!!!!!!!!

My gorgeous daughter got one of the summer jobs on offer on the 'Step-Up' program, and she's over the moon !!

She'll spend two weeks at one of the top accountancy firms in the UK, which will look fantastic on her CV. All of the other jobs on offer were 6 weeks, but Mickey said, 'quality, not quantity'......she was really impressed with the director of the company who acted as a mentor on the program. When she told him that she was studying performing arts at college, he mentioned that his best friends held the Stagecoach franchises around here, so he'd see what he could do about any vacancies they might have for her !!! One very happy girl there !

One very happy mum here too - one of the teachers at tonight's presentation has asked me to make cakes for her daugher's wedding in July ! She's always loved my baking when I've sent it in to the school and now has asked me to make 200 mixed muffins. I can't tell you how proud I am !!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment